- 1) Your Personal Information
- No personal information is collected by this site unless volunteered by the user.
It is our policy not to share any user information obtained with 3rd parties.
There are several means of volunteering personal information to Versigen through this website;
- i) Newsletter subscription – users are required to enter their first name, last name and email address. This information is added to our mailing list so that we may keep you informed of future Versigen services. You may unsubscribe at any time.
- ii) Completion of our ‘Contact Us’ mail form – users are required to enter their first name, last name, email, phone, company and location. The Contact Us mail form provides an alternative means for users to make a specific enquiry about any Versigen product or service.
- iii) Completion of our ‘Distributors’ mail form – users are required to enter their first name, last name, email, phone, company and postcode. The postcode field is required to help us locate your closest distributor.
- iv) Completion of our ‘Product Price Enquiry’ form – users are required to enter their first name, last name, email, phone and company. The Price Enquiry form provides a means for users to enquire about the price of a specific product/s.
By completing any of these forms you agree to receive communication from Versigen (including marketing and commercial material). You may opt out at any time by clicking on the ‘unsubscribe’ link present in any email communication from Versigen.
- 2) Unsubscribe from Our Mailing List
- If you wish to be removed from our mailing list to which you previously subscribed please contact us or call 1300 653 330.
- 3) Updating personal information
- To update your previously submitted contact details please contact us or call us on 1300 653 330.
- 4) Google Analytics
- This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. (“Google”).
The type of information collected includes hostname, browser type and screen resolution. Google Analytics also sets and reads first-party cookies in order to obtain visitor session information such as how a visitor finds our site and how long they spend on a particular page.
Information obtained through Google Analytics is used by Versigen to help us decide what changes to make to our site in order to provide the most relevant content to our site users.
- 5) Links to other Web Sites
- This privacy statement applies only to information collected by this website. Our site contains links to other websites and we encourage our users to read the privacy statements of every website that they visit.
- 6) Changes to this privacy notice
- We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place any updates on this webpage.
- 7) Contact
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement or the practices of this site, you may contact:
Email: via our contact form
Phone: 1300 653 330