Motorised Single Tray Meal Service Trolleys for Cook-Chill
Versigen introduces the Emos Hot and Cold meal tray trolley for cook-chill service.
Emos represents the latest development of meal tray service engineering and technological innovation.
Emos trolleys are supplied with the fully integrated 'Electromotive' drive system.
Trolleys incorporating the electromotive system are built around the power drive unit, it is not an add-on component.
Trolleys are available for 20, 24 and 30 trays.
Power supply is generally 20 amp/single-phase. However, electrics can be configured to suit each customer's requirements.
Cook-chilled dishes are rethermalised on one side of the supplied tray, while chilled dishes are maintained below 5 degrees Celsius on the other side.
- Touch screen control panel incorporates temperature setting, meal information and front facing camera
- Wireless integrated control system allows trolleys to be collectively or individually controlled by a remote PC. Additional cost option
- USB port for data backup
- One-touch, password-protected door locking system (optional)
- All internal panels have rounded corners to facilitate cleaning
- Emergency stop button and front collision sensor
- Urethane bumper protection surrounds the entire trolley chassis
- Anti-static handles
- High strength precision-cast door hinges
- Manual switching lever - allows drive system (when fitted) to be disengaged
- Condensate drain fitted to the refrigerated compartment
- Circuit breaker window allows immediate power isolation of the trolley
- Single-phase power cable and plug operates all trolley functions, including drive unit (when fitted)
A1: Monitor & Camera
A2: Front Touch Sensor
A3: Cabinet Locking System
A4: Alarm for Backward Driving