Versigen introduces the Emos Single-Tray heated and refrigerated tray trolley for cook-serve meal distribution.
Emos represents the latest development of meal tray service engineering and technological innovation.
Emos trolleys are supplied with the fully integrated 'Electromotive' drive system.
The electromotive drive system is an integral part of the trolley, it is not an add-on component.
Power supply is generally 20 amp/single-phase. However the electrics can be configured to suit each customer's requirements.
Trolleys are available for 20, 24 and 30 trays.
Meals are cooked and plated in the kitchen before placing on the supplied trays and transferred to the preheated/chilled trolley which holds meal temperatures >70°C and <5°C respectively for distribution and service.
- Touch screen control panel incorporates temperature setting, meal information and front facing camera
- Wireless integrated control system allows trolleys to be collectively or individually controlled by a remote PC
- USB port for data backup (optional)
- One-touch, password-protected door locking system (optional)
- All internal panels have rounded corners to facilitate cleaning
- Emergency stop button and front collision sensor
- Urethane bumper protection surrounds the entire trolley chassis
- Anti-static handles
- High strength precision-cast door hinges
- Manual switching lever - allows drive system (when fitted) to be disengaged
- Condensate drain fitted to the refrigerated compartment
- Circuit breaker window allows immediate power isolation of the trolley
- Single-phase power cable and plug operates all trolley functions, including drive unit (when fitted)