Versigen introduces the Emos Hot and Cold meal tray trolley for both cook-serve and cook-chill service.
Emos represents the latest development of meal tray service engineering and technological innovation.
Emos trolleys are available in a manual push/pull configuration or with the fully integrated 'Electromotive' drive system. Trolleys incorporating the electromotive system are built around the power drive unit, it is not an add-on component.
Power supply can be configured to suit customer's requirements.
Meals cooked in the kitchen are moved to the cart preheated/chilled to the temperatures of 70°C and 5°C respectively for distribution.
- Touch screen control panel incorporates temperature setting, meal information and front facing camera
- Wireless integrated control system allows trolleys to be collectively or individually controlled by a remote PC
- USB port for data backup (optional)
- One-touch, password-protected door locking system (optional)
- All internal panels have rounded corners to facilitate cleaning
- Emergency stop button and front collision sensor
- Urethane bumper protection surrounds the entire trolley chassis
- Anti-static handles
- High strength precision-cast door hinges
- Manual switching lever - allows drive system (when fitted) to be disengaged
- Condensate drain fitted to the refrigerated compartment
- Circuit breaker window allows immediate power isolation of the trolley
- Single-phase power cable and plug operates all trolley functions, including drive unit (when fitted)