Hinged Door Tray Trolleys (HDTT) Range - ambient units ideal for rapid tray service.
Stainless steel interior with hinged doors & top fitted 'J' catch.
The standard units are 430 stainless steel interior with a choice of colour finishes to the end panels and doors.
- Hinged doors on one or two sides with ‘J‘ catch to hold doors closed during transit
- Inset tubular push/pull handles to both ends
- Drain hole in the base to complement cleaning
- Stainless steel runners c/w anti tilt channel
- Removable centre tray racks for ease of cleaning
- Recessed top for conveying additional boxed items
- Trolleys have 200mm castors as standard 2x fixed and 2x swivel brake
- All trolleys are tow bar ready
- Trolley range designed to accept most sizes of meal service trays and 1/1 gastronorm containers; additional tray sizes accommodated on request