Introducing our new Hostess Trolley
See us at the IHHC Conference and Tradeshow (Hilton Hotel, Sydney) on Monday 15th – Wednesday 17th October.
- Integrated data logging system
- Touch screen controller
- Operates from a standard 15amp power supply
VGen Hostess Trolley
Designed specifically for the cooking/regeneration and serving of fresh, chilled or frozen bulk food. This unit allows customer choice at the point of consumption. Useful for multi-food portioning and multi-food distribution. Featuring Versigen’s pioneering, three-zone, multi-heat, control oven system. VGen enables total control of food temperature, texture and presentation. Complete with an accurately controlled, forced air refrigeration compartment and illuminated two-zone, self-regulating hot-top.
- Cook Serve: Use in the same manner as a traditional convection oven.
- Cook Chill: Regeneration of chilled bulk food [0°C to 8°C optimum 5°C] to above 82°C
- Cook Freeze: Regeneration of frozen bulk food [-6°C to -25°C optimum -18°C] to above 82°C
- Keep Hot: Holding Hot bulk food above 63°C compartment controlled at 90°C
- Keep Chilled: Holding Chilled bulk food below 5°C compartment controlled between 0°C and 5°C
- Hot Serving Top: Hot top serving area controlled at 90°C
- Fold down end shelves or optional recessed end shelf with flip out waste bag holder
- Fold down front Tray slide with three apertures for Cutlery holders
- Gastronorm containers and additional Grid shelves
- Tow bar attachment and hitch
- Cassette system in place of the standard shelf hangers with heat retention cover and Dolly for transportation
Got a question about this product?
Call 1300 653 330
So one of our expert consultants can provide details.
Versigen products are now available from your local catering equipment supplier. Please contact us if we can advise the location of your nearest or preferred supplier.