WARRANTY 2 YEARS PARTS / 2 YEARS LABOUR
Melform AF 12 Modular Hot & Cold Food Distribution Systems
Thanks to its excellent isothermal characteristics it keeps meals at optimum storage temperature for a long time. The unit's design allows accurate cleaning and sanitising including using a dishwasher. Featuring a built-in label holder, allowing quick identification of contents or destination.
- Modular system: an optional interlocking kit allows securing a single AF12 container to its trolley or to fasten two stacked AF12 containers.
- Practical and flexible system: easy assembly and disassembly, simplifying cleaning operations.
- Active Doors and Eutectic Plates allow to increase the number of combinations available for the modular system.
- The two-module version can simultaneously accommodate hot, chilled and frozen meals, thanks to the two separate cavities, featuring perfect thermal insulation.
- In the two-module version each section can accommodate a different eutectic plate allowing transportation at different temperatures, thus prolonging food temperature retention.
- To indefinitely extend hot food transport time, one or two cavities may be fitted with an AF12 Active Door, also available in a version with digital thermostat.
- The single module (1 AF12 fastened to its trolley) ensures maximum safety during transport.
- The front opening allows to easily insert 1/1, 1/2 and 1/3 Gastronorm pans.
- The door can be easily opened even when multiple containers are stacked, for ease of loading.
- The materials used for the manufacturing of the AF12 isothermal modules are suitable for food contact.
- Manufactured using the rotational moulding technology, allowing production of very sturdy objects without sharp edges, joints or welds, whilst assuring highly efficient temperature retention.
- Stainless steel fastening kit: practical and effective.
- AF12 module features integrated stainless steel handles, comfortable, safe and extremely functional.
- AF12 module, features a door that can be opened up to 240°, easily removable for cleaning in a dishwasher.
- AF12 module shockproof hinges, with high resistance to stresses.
- Container guaranteed for use at temperatures ranging between –30° and +100°C.
- Insulated with CFC- and HCFC-free polyurethane foam.
- Featuring an adjustable venting valve.
Green Thinking - Environmental impact decidedly smaller than that of disposable containers. Fully recyclable at the end of the operating life.