Sheerline Bain Marie with Enviro Well No Gantry (Containers optional extra)
Bain Marie are fan assisted
Our Drop-in Food Service units provide a matching range of counter displays and accessories that allow insertion of the working parts of a food service counter into any new or existing ambient counter structure. The units are delivered ready for installation into shop-fitted service counters, custom-built breakfast bars or buffets made from stainless steel, granite, marble, tiles or Caesar-stone with cut-outs to accept the units.
This design flexibility allows a customised solution that provides the optimum food service counter layout.
- Bain Marie units are designed to keep pre-cooked food at serving temperature and are suitable for the display of most types of hot foods
- Complete with an inset well designed to accommodate various combination of interchangeable GN pans up to 150 mm deep (not supplied with the unit)
- The thermostatically controlled Bain Marie well, comes complete with an innovative fan assisted heating unit provides an unprecedented even flow of warm air throughout the well resulting in no troublesome cold spots and an extremely fast recovery time when pans are replaced
- No plumbing faucets to maintain or drainage problems traditionally associated with wet wells
- Accurate digital display controls are housed in a separate control box attached with a 2 m. cable
- Supplied with a 2 meter long cord and 10 amp. plug
- Features satin and bright polished stainless steel
Bain Marie remote control box, 2Kg, 2M cable, L 250mm x D 190mm, 13 amp, Power rating to suit per appliance