WARRANTY 2 YEARS PARTS / 2 YEARS LABOUR
Premier Electric Wet and Dry Well Bain Marie
Complete with fan-assisted hot cupboard
Taking advantage of the latest developments in our ‘Green Thinking’ strategy, which aims to lower the carbon footprint of our foodservice equipment whilst being kind to the environment and achieving significant savings in running costs. Innovations include our Enviro-BM Bain Marie well, a breakthrough in food service providing food temperature retention performance only previously available from wet well Bain Maries – without the operating and service issues associated with wet wells. Hot cupboards are fitted with energy saving heating and recirculation system. Savings are achieved by eliminating hot spots and spreading heat evenly throughout the cupboard, resulting in faster heat up times and quicker heat recovery.
- Heavy duty bain marie / hot cupboard constructed as premier hot cupboard
- Bain Marie top in stainless steel with opening well to take gastronorm containers
- Bain Marie opening has a raised lip all round to prevent the ingress of debris into the well and to make it easy to remove the gastronorm containers (no need to use implements to raise the pan edge for lifting).
- Unprecedented even flow of hot air re-circulates throughout the hot cupboard
- Bain Marie has 3 position energy regulator
- Modern insulating methods help keep running costs low reducing the carbon footprint
- Features satin and bright polished stainless steel
- Thermostatically controlled hot cupboard with fan assisted removable heating unit, 30°- 110°C
- Castors fitted as standard
- Legs can be supplied, at no extra cost, but must be stated at time of ordering
For easy cleaning all units are now fitted with castors as standard
All models supplied with a 2m long power cable and plug single phase